Media Kit 2013
JETSTAR Asia Magazine – Majalah Jetstar Asia
|Hangzhou||Osaka (Kansai)||Siem Reap||Phuket||Jakarta|
|Guangzhou||Haikou||Phnom Penh||Kuala Lumpur||Bali (Denpasar)|
|Shantou||Hanoi||Ho Chi Minh City||Singapore||Pert|
JETSTAR Asia is based out of Changi Airport Terminal 1. Part of Jetstar Group, Jetstar Asia’s operation is owned by Qantas The Newstar Group. JETSTAR Asia was voted as Partner of the Year at the Changi Airline Awards & maintains its position in the 2012 Top 10 Airlines by Passengers Carriage in 2012 for the 6th year.
“Jetstar Asia is an effective channel for our marketing needs. It is sleek, informative, and interesting, so everyone picks it up and we get positive feedback from those who see our ads.”
Gaylene Levesque (Director of Marketing and Communications University of Nevada Las Vegas, Singapore)
Jetstar Asia Magazine is a must read for all pessengers onboard!
Frequency : Monthly
Print run : 45,000
Why choose jetstar asia inflight magazine in your marketing campaign:
Jetstar Asia Magazine offers advertisers an unparalleled opportunity to communicate with their target audience. Our readers are affluent, travel frequently, have high disposable income and make comfort and quality their priority when choosing to fly. The Jetstar Asia inflight environment gives advertisers the undivided attention of passengers with no distractions, thus delivering maximum impact for their brand! Furthermore as Jetstar Asia magazine is complimentary, advertisers enjoy extended exposure as travelers take it along with them on departure.
Readership per year: 5,342,000
Average income of audience: SGD85,000
Median age: 36
– Digital file formats – adverts to be supplied on CD or by email.
– If ad file is more than 7MB, please use this link www.
sendthisfile.com/ink-global. Choose Sally Shee as recipient of file or Quickcut.
– InDesign CS 3.0.1 is the preferred format, supplied with
any images used and must be CMYK, high resolution at 300 dpi and have all fonts included.
– Pages must be created to include bleed when required.
– Crop marks must be outside the bleed area. A 3mm off-set is recommended.
– Files should not contain any TrueType or Multiple Master fonts, original JPEG images, or copydot scan elements.
– Files must be supplied as single pages. Trapping – the creator should apply any trapping requirements if necessary but must be aware of the various application software limitations. The printer will not apply trapping.
– MAC/PC TIFF, JPG and EPS files will be accepted. All images supplied must be CMYK, high resolution
at 300dpi. All fonts, images and logos must be embedded.
– High resolution PDF files will also be accepted.
– All fonts, images and logos must be embedded.
For advertisement, please call : 021-5436 1493
WA: (+62) 0822 9900 8066
Email : email@example.com